CL408NX | CL412NX | CL424NX
With the NEW CL4NX your problems are solved! Only the CL4NX will address the typical thermal printer issues you experience today by its many user friendly features and rugged design. Built with integrity, designed with the operator in mind, the CL4NX surpasses the standard of today’s printing technology.
- Solid Construction – The CL4NX is built tough using a full cast aluminum frame providing better durability vs. bent frame and spot welded construction as seen on other leading competitive models.
- Universal Connectivity – More standard connectivity options create easier integration into existing and expanding application environments
- Easy Media Access – Wide accessibility (60°) to media path allows for quick, effortless loading of media, print head and platen roller maintenance.
- Label Dampener – LTDS controls the back-feed; wound in/wound out features, making most media CL4NX adaptable.
- On-board Help Videos – The CL4NX help videos are conveniently resident on the printer for viewing vs. scannable QR codes as seen on other leading competitive models.
- Advanced Ribbon Control – Additional ribbon guide roller and oversized ribbon wind spindle is synchronized with platen roller to help reduce ribbon wrinkle.
|Print Method:||Direct/Thermal Transfer|
|Print Resolution:||203 or 305 or 609|
|Memory:||6 GB ROM, 320 MB RAM|
|Print Speed: (max.)||up to 10 ips (203 dpi)up to 8 ips (305 dpi)
up to 6 ips (609 dpi)